[Openstack] [libvirt-users][LXC] Clarifications needed on usage of libvirt-lxc for openstack

Sujay M sujay.m17 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 18:31:17 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I've some doubts regarding the usage/working of libvirt-lxc with openstack.
I'm doing a project titled "Low density virtualization for Storage cloud"

1. Can i use libvirt for lxc with Openstack swift alone (excluding nova,
glance and keystone)? If no what other openstack components should i use
for virtualization? (Is it necessary to install openstack nova to do
virtualization with libvirt-lxc?)

2. How virtualization for storage services work ? Any good articles.

3. I want to set up a cloud storage environment with low density
virtualization ie lxc. I'm using Openstack swift (Object storage) for
storage services. I want to virtualize this. Few resources on how i can do
this using libvirt-lxc?

--
Best Regards,

Sujay M