[Openstack] instance disk space

John Garbutt John.Garbutt at citrix.com
Fri Nov 9 12:11:12 UTC 2012

Sounds like a bug worth reporting.

What flavor where you selecting, and what image were you using?

There is some code in XenAPI driver that tries to resize the partition of the disk, and the file system on it, if I remember correctly. Can you see that in the logs? Maybe it fails because your image doesn't have a file system type it expects, or doesn't have a partition table on the disk, or vv.

John