[Openstack] [devstack] Malformed Documentation on stack.sh script web site

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 18:29:50 UTC 2012

On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 9:27 AM, Gui Maluf <guimalufb at gmail.com> wrote:
> In http://devstack.org/stack.sh.html above "Log Files", the whole
> documentation is malformed. All descriptions stop to match with the current
> piece of code. I don't know who to warn, so I'm sending this email here.

Actually, it is the reverse that is the case...everything _after_ "Log
Files" is broken.  We use shocco to format those pages from the bash
scripts.  It treats the comments as documentation and puts it to the
left of the code that follows.  This is why there is markdown
formatting in the comments of devstack scripts.

In this particular case, the spinner string was being improperly
recognized by shocco and it stopped formatting the output.

This is a good excuse to do another periodic doc/formatting pass
through stack.sh, I'll commit this fix then.

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com