[Openstack] Can't access Dashboard

Daniel Oliveira dvalbrand at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 12:35:20 UTC 2012

Hello,

I've been following this tutorial to install openstack on a machine running
Ubuntu Server 12.04, and on the step regarding installation of Horizon,
well, there must be something wrong either with the tutorial or with the
configuration files on my machine. The point is, whenever I try to access
the GUI via browser, I get a 404, and I have no clue as to where to look
for the error.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.: I would like to say a special thanks to everybody on this community.
You have been helping me A LOT. I've learned much from you people.

--
My best regards,

Daniel Oliveira.