[Openstack] 回复: {Disarmed} Re: VMs are not getting IPs

延生 付 willfly0620 at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Nov 7 00:46:02 UTC 2012

Why not create the bridge automatically as nova-network did?
I am not sure what the concern is.

Regards,
willfu

________________________________
 发件人: Dan Wendlandt <dan at nicira.com>
收件人: Bilel Msekni <bilel.msekni at telecom-sudparis.eu>
抄送: Mahesh Kurund <mahesh.kurund at oneconvergence.com>; Shyam Goud <shyam.todeti at oneconvergence.com>; "openstack at lists.launchpad.net" <openstack at lists.launchpad.net>
发送日期: 2012年11月7日, 星期三, 上午 3:04
主题: Re: [Openstack] {Disarmed} Re:  VMs are not getting IPs

If you're running quantum-dhcp-agent, or quantum-l3-agent on a node, you also need to be running the plugin agent.  For example, see the page in the quantum install guide about installing the dhcp agent: http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-network/admin/content/install_quantum_dhcp.html

We can't make sure that all tutorials out there are up to date, so please use the Quantum Admin Guide to supplement any tutorial.

dan

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Bilel Msekni <bilel.msekni at telecom-sudparis.eu> wrote:

Well hello Dan !

>as i said in the mail that i have sent you two days ago, i was improvising and the reason i don't have br-int on my controller node is that it doesn't contain an OpenVSwitch Agent yet it still asks for it ! (May be a bug ?)
>

>Anyway i created the br-int, it did stop the Error but didn't get my VMs to ping !
>

>Thanks
>
>>________________________________

      command: ip -o link show br-int
>>2012-11-06 12:11:53    DEBUG [quantum.agent.linux.utils]
>>Command: ['ip', '-o', 'link', 'show', 'br-int']
>>Exit code: 1
>>Stdout: ''
>>Stderr: 'Device "br-int" does not exist.\n'
>>2012-11-06 12:11:53    ERROR [quantum.agent.dhcp_agent] Unable to
      enable dhcp.
>>Traceback (most recent call last):
>>  File
      "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/quantum/agent/dhcp_agent.py",
      line 91, in call_driver
>>    getattr(driver, action)()
>>  File
      "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/quantum/agent/linux/dhcp.py",
      line 107, in enable
>>    reuse_existing=True)
>>  File
      "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/quantum/agent/dhcp_agent.py",
      line 436, in setup
>>    namespace=namespace)
>>  File
      "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/quantum/agent/linux/interface.py",
      line 131, in plug
>>    self.check_bridge_exists(bridge)
>>  File
      "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/quantum/agent/linux/interface.py",
      line 84, in check_bridge_exists
>>    raise exceptions.BridgeDoesNotExist(bridge=bridge)
>>BridgeDoesNotExist: Bridge br-int does not exist.
>>

>>On Tuesday 06 November 2012 11:26 AM, Shyam Goud wrote:
>>
>>Hello Bilel,
>>>
>>>First of all thanks for the folsom openstack installation guide.
>>>We could successfully launch VM's. But VM's are not getting the
        IP's, though it shows in horizon dashboard.

>>>All quantum related services are running. But dnsmasq not
        running, which i believe responsible for ip address assignment.
        From packet captures, we see DHCP discover reaching the
        Controller Node.

>>>Can you please give your inputs what could be the possible issue
        here ?

>>>Thanks,
>>>Shyam.

                                        sure as you mentioned I will do
                                        it once again and will update
                                        you.

                                        that why you have assigned
                                        public IPs for both the
                                        interfaces on Controller.
                                        Controller also to access
                                        internet.

                                        not able to ping my controller
                                        from other machines in LAN. But
                                        I was able to
                                        controller through eth0 but not
                                        through eth1. Also I was able to
                                        access internet on
                                        made my interface eth1 down then
                                        I was able to ping controller
                                        from other machines.

                                        it down only. Please spread some
                                        light on this issue also.

                                                          14:25:28 2012]
                                                          [error]
                                                          Traceback
                                                          (most recent
                                                          call last):
                                                          14:25:28 2012]
                                                          [error]   File
                                                          "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/keystoneclient/v2_0/client.py",

                                                          line 132, in
                                                          _extract_service_catalog
                                                          14:25:28 2012]
                                                          [error]
                                                          endpoint_type='adminURL')
                                                          14:25:28 2012]
                                                          [error]   File
                                                          "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/keystoneclient/service_catalog.py",

                                                          line 62, in
                                                          url_for
                                                          14:25:28 2012]
                                                          [error]
                                                          raise
                                                          exceptions.EndpointNotFound('Endpoint
                                                          not found.')
                                                          14:25:28 2012]
                                                          [error]
                                                          EndpointNotFound:
                                                          Endpoint not
                                                          found.
                                                          14:26:31 2012]
                                                          [error]
                                                          \x1b[31;1mUnauthorized:
                                                          n/a (HTTP
                                                          401)\x1b[0m
                                                          14:26:31 2012]
                                                          [error]
                                                          Traceback
                                                          (most recent
                                                          call last):
                                                          14:26:31 2012]
                                                          [error]   File
                                                          "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/horizon/usage/base.py",

                                                          line 93, in
                                                          summarize
                                                          14:26:31 2012]
                                                          [error]
                                                          self.usage_list
                                                          =
                                                          self.get_usage_list(start,
                                                          end)
                                                          14:26:31 2012]
                                                          [error]   File
                                                          "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/horizon/usage/base.py",

                                                          line 128, in
                                                          get_usage_list
                                                          14:26:31 2012]
                                                          [error]
                                                          return
                                                          api.usage_list(self.request,
                                                          start, end)
                                                          14:26:31 2012]
                                                          [error]   File
                                                          "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/horizon/api/nova.py",

                                                          line 418, in
                                                          usage_list
                                                          14:26:31 2012]
                                                          [error]
                                                          return
                                                          [Usage(u) for
                                                          u in
                                                          novaclient(request).usage.list(start,
                                                          end, True)]
                                                          14:26:31 2012]
                                                          [error]   File
                                                          "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/novaclient/v1_1/usage.py",

                                                          line 35, in
                                                          list
                                                          14:26:31 2012]
                                                          [error]
                                                          "tenant_usages")
                                                          14:26:31 2012]
                                                          [error]   File
                                                          "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/novaclient/base.py",

                                                          line 62, in
                                                          _list
                                                          14:26:31 2012]
                                                          [error]
                                                          _resp, body =
self.api.client.get(url)
                                                          14:26:31 2012]
                                                          [error]   File
                                                          "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/novaclient/client.py",

                                                          line 239, in
                                                          get
                                                          14:26:31 2012]
                                                          [error]
                                                          return
                                                          self._cs_request(url,
                                                          'GET',
                                                          **kwargs)
                                                          14:26:31 2012]
                                                          [error]   File
                                                          "/usr/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/novaclient/client.py",

                                                          line 236, in
                                                          _cs_request
                                                          14:26:31 2012]
                                                          [error]