[Openstack] A point in my mind which may be already implemented

Nah, Zhongyue zhongyue.nah at intel.com
Sun Nov 4 14:35:45 UTC 2012

I use the log files beneath /var/log/<project name> to do what you've described manually.

If you want a web interface, you should implement a custom notifier class(for Nova) to gather the logs into a specific channel and implement your own web service to display the contents from the channel.

-zhongyue

Sent from my iPhone