[Openstack] OpenStack Folsom Install Guide

DarkSinclair darksinclair at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 09:22:10 UTC 2012

Greetings Skible.

Great work to you and the rest on the guide.  A minor change is required in nova.conf configuration for file VNC.  The parameter for vncserver_proxyclient_address must be eth0's IP address, otherwise the console reports 'failed to connect to server'.

vncserver_proxyclient_address=172.16.2.250
#vncserver_proxyclient_address=127.0.0.1

Regards,

Ian Sinclair