[Openstack] Resize Server problem from jovaunn.com, hangzhou, China!!!

蒋平 jiangping at jovaunn.com
Fri Nov 2 02:34:20 UTC 2012

Hi sir,
        I am very glad to write the Email to you,My name is jiangping who is an engineer majors in openstack from jovaunn.com,hangzhou,China!!!I have established the environment of openstack successfully by inputing "tools/with_venv.sh ./manage.py runserver 0.0.0.0:8080" in terminal and address http://192.168.0.15/horizon/ in network column.
         Then I make an instance successfully,for example:aaa-192.168.0.3-m1.tiny|512MB memory|
 1 VCPU|0 disk,but when I input "nova resize aaa m1.small" in terminal,there have been no effection,
 and the state of aaa is still "Active",not "Verifying" actually,I am very confused and anxious for the problem,please help me,thank you!
                                                                                                         Yours sincerely
                                                                                                          jiangping
                                                                                                          2012-11-2