[Openstack] Using Quantum in OpenStack setup

Ivan Kolodyazhny e0ne at e0ne.info
Thu Nov 1 21:07:02 UTC 2012

Quantum is optional component of the OpenStack. You you can use it or
nova-network instead. Folsom release doesn't require Quantum. You should
use it if nova-network features are not enough for you or you want to use
some Quantum plugin for Open vSwitch or plugin supported hardware

--
Regards,
Ivan Kolodyazhny,