[Openstack] [ceilometer] meter data volume

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Thu Nov 1 20:40:42 UTC 2012

On Thu, Nov 01 2012, Eoghan Glynn wrote:

> Well local persistence of the prev times would still be of use I think
> for the in-pollster CPU util % calculation (as discussed here[1]).

Allright, so that may be needed, but not in the pollster. It'll be
needed in the CW publisher that will compute that, because CW don't
offer any other mean (I imagine) to handle cumulative value like
Ceilometer does. :)

(But I know that currently we don't have multi-publisher, and that's why
it's done that way in #14921 :)

--
Julien Danjou
// Free Software hacker & freelance