[Openstack] Is there any documents explain nova source code in detail?

Hao Wang hao.1.wang at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 13:23:10 UTC 2012

Hi Xiaohua,

I'm doing the similar thing with you. I've got the almost similar question
as yours. To my current understanding, if no practice then it's nearly
impossible to know how OpenStack is being written by Python. Sometimes I
can understand why it is but it's also impossbile for me to write something
for OpenStack right now. If you love opensource and OpenStack, we can learn
what we want together by offline first.

If you'd like to know how OpenStack is organised, I suggest you to read
Sandy's blogs. They are really helpful for newcomers of OpenStack.

Regards,
Howard