[Openstack] OpenStack Folsom Install Guide

Tomokazu Hirai tomokazu.hirai at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 10:31:21 UTC 2012

Hi Skible,

I installed openstack folsom with your guide and I noticed that
compute node's quantum can not access to controller node's
rabbitmq-server.

so I added computeNode:/etc/quantum/quantum.conf with :

    rabbit_host = <compute node's IP addr>

now I can access to both node's VMs and VM can access to the
Internet. :D

But I still have a problem.

I can not access to VM's noVNC on compute node. I can
access to the VM's noVNC on controller node.

Best regards,

-- Tomokazu Hirai @jedipunkz