[Openstack] Openstack with CentOS 6.2

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Thu May 31 17:24:49 UTC 2012

Try anvil.

The y! peps run on rhel6.2 so it def should work (minus swift).

http://anvil.readthedocs.org/en/latest/index.html

On 5/31/12 12:39 AM, "Vogel Nicolas" <nicolas.vogel at heig-vd.ch> wrote:

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to install Openstack (Essex release) with CentOS 6.2 and I have a lot of problems because of dependencies and a deficiency of installation documents.
I think I get all the actual packages and I try to make the install with the official doc, which is based on Ubuntu. So I have to search and modify at every step, and that's very difficult for me.
For example, beginning with keystone, the syntax for creating tenant, users and roles is different. The keystone.conf file must be changed too.
And then I tried to continue with glance, but both .ini files are missing and I don't know if I have to create them or if I have to adapt the .conf files.

If someone could give me documentation or a link for the installation of Essex release on CentOS/RHEL 6.2, I would be really gratefull.

Thanks for the help,
Best regards,

Nicolas Vogel

Collaborateur scientifique