[Openstack] [OpenStack][Nova][libvirt] libvirtError: Unable to read from monitor: Connection reset by peer

Leander Bessa Beernaert leanderbb at gmail.com
Thu May 31 16:29:07 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm having the following output http://paste.openstack.org/show/18275/ when
i try to run an instance on another compute node. I have no idea why this
is happening. I'm using the m1.tiny flavor for testing purposes. I have 3
separate compute nodes and one all-in-one node , 4 compute nodes total. The
error is similar to the one i posted a while back (
https://lists.launchpad.net/openstack/msg12427.html), but it now occurs
under different circumstances.

Any help is really appreciated, i've been stuck with this for the past 4
hours. I've tried restarting all compute services, libvirt, the host itself
but nothing helps.

Regards,

Leander