[Openstack] (no subject)

William Herry william.herry.china at gmail.com
Thu May 31 03:08:18 UTC 2012

When I run live-migration, it fail because of:
MigrationError_Remote: Migration error: Unable to migrate
e0fd9c27-cc7b-4420-bd8a-6dd9d5316929 to compute2: Lack of
disk(host:-188978561024
<= instance:37580963840)

In fact I have 170G free disk on compute2, then I check nova database and
find this in compute_nodes which compute2 have:
disk_available_least: -176
         free_ram_mb: 41086
        free_disk_gb: -149

my question is that, how nova get disk info and then fill to this db

by the way, horizon seems don't have ability to show host capabilities
which I can easy to know how much resource left on each node

Thanks

--

William Herry