[Openstack] ZeroMQ driver (review needed)

Eric Windisch eric at cloudscaling.com
Wed May 30 20:15:24 UTC 2012

Still needing reviews. I've addressed all the concerns to dateā€¦ and to make it easier for reviewers, I've split out the generic testing changes and the matchmaker addition (as dependencies).

The changes are:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/7633/  # zeromq
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/7921/2  # matchmaker
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/7770/ # new common rpc tests and fake_impl.py bugfix