[Openstack] Fwd: Question about cloudfiles API

Shawn Heisey launchpad at elyograg.org
Wed May 30 19:16:04 UTC 2012

On 5/29/2012 5:51 PM, Luis Gervaso wrote:
> Good point,
>
> I'll prepare a benchmark
>
> Until RC3 you can build from source (2 steps)
>
> #git clone
> #mvn clean install

As I mentioned in my last email, I am getting an exception, see that
email for full exception details.  This is the code in my little
application that's failing.  Originally I had /auth/v1.0 (from the swift
howto) instead of /v2.0, but I can see in the openstack api docs that
/v2.0 is a correct API URL, and the openstack sdk examples have /v2.0.

     String username = "system:root";
     String password = "testpass";
     Properties properties = System.getProperties();
     properties.put("verbose", "true");
     // properties.put("auth.credentials", "passwordCredentials");
     properties.put("auth.username", username);
     properties.put("auth.password", password);
     // properties.put("auth.tenantName", "demo");
     properties.put("identity.endpoint.publicURL",
         "http:/testb.REDACTED.com:8080/v2.0");

     OpenStackClient openstack = OpenStackClient
         .authenticate(properties);

Here are the jarfiles that I have placed in the classpath.  Some of
these I was able to download, some of them had to come from my .m2 maven
directory:

asm-all-repackaged-2.0.3.jar
auto-depends-2.0.3.jar
commons-cli-1.2.jar