[Openstack] [metering] Changes to the ceilometer Jenkins job

Andrew Hutchings andrew at linuxjedi.co.uk
Wed May 30 12:42:06 UTC 2012

Hi Doug,

On 30/05/12 13:14, Doug Hellmann wrote:
> I started working on setting one up yesterday, and plan to continue
> working on it later today. I would appreciate any feedback you could
> give me on:
>
> https://github.com/dhellmann/ceilometer/commit/d2855c656c5442e46a4a891ff91d6be0abff9706

I'm not an expert but it looks good to me.  Best thing to do is to
propose a change via. gerrit.  This will run a check test with the new
tox.ini.  You can then amend the commit and review again to upload
further patchsets if you find some things need changing.

Once this is in your other commits can simply be rebased to use it.

Kind Regards
--
Andrew Hutchings - LinuxJedi - http://www.linuxjedi.co.uk/