[Openstack] [openstack][keystone] V3 API draft

Everett Toews everett.toews at cybera.ca
Tue May 29 21:29:27 UTC 2012

I wanted to throw quotas out there for inclusion in the v3 API. In the
format from the doc.

API Resources
Quota

   - resource quotas associated with a tenant
   - a tenant may have 0 or more quotas

resource attributes:

   - name (unique per tenant)
   - value
   - id
   - url (fully qualified resource URL)

V3 CORE API
Policy?

Quota

The key use cases we need to cover:

   - CRUD for quotas

(GET) /tenants/{tenant_id}/quotas ==> get_quotas
(GET) /tenants/{tenant_id}/quotas/{quota} ==> get_quota
(PUT) /tenants/{tenant_id}/quotas ==> create_or_replace_quotas
(DELETE) /tenants/{tenant_id}/quotas ==> delete_quotas

Quotas may be more applicable to an API extension but I wanted to put this
out there for consideration.

Everett