[Openstack] [metering] Changes to the ceilometer Jenkins job

Julien Danjou julien.danjou at enovance.com
Tue May 29 15:46:15 UTC 2012

Hi,

We noticed that currently, on Stackforge, the ceilometer project has
only one Jenkins job, checking that the merge occurs correctly.

We'd like to add jobs to run unit tests, pep8, etc… I took a look at the
openstack-ci-puppet repo, but I'm not sure of the changes, so I prefer
to ask here for someone that understand this to help.
>From what I see, it's likely we would like to use the default
"python_jobs" template.

If anything is missing on our side to use the standard set of checks,
we'll do what is necessary to be able to use them. :)

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
--
Julien Danjou