[Openstack] release fixed_ip

Vaze, Mandar Mandar.Vaze at nttdata.com
Tue May 29 09:42:27 UTC 2012

>  I want to know if there is a timeout for a fixed ip to be reused, how long this time is

Parameter you are looking for is fixed_ip_disassociate_timeout. Set it to low value like "1" (This is number of seconds)
Default value is 600 i.e. 10 minutes.

-Mandar

Disclaimer:This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence for the sole use of the addressee and may contain legally privileged, confidential, and proprietary data.  If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by replying promptly to this email and then delete and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use, copying or forwarding