[Openstack] Nodejs in horizon

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Fri May 25 20:19:47 UTC 2012

On 05/25/2012 03:35 PM, Gabriel Hurley wrote:
> I have no problem with distros generating CSS files however they like;
> overriding what stylesheet is included is trivial and already quite
> possible. If that’s a viable solution for distros who don’t currently
> support node.js I’m all for it. Documenting what those distros would
> need to do would be a compromise I’m more than happy with… ;-)

That sounds good to me, but it only addresses the short term issue.  If
the plan is to use Node.js for more in the future, we're going to have
the same conversation when that next patch comes up.

What kind of timeline do you think that would be?  Would it be after
Folsom?  Maybe by then the state of Node.js packages will be in better
shape.

--
Russell Bryant