[Openstack] rabbit MQ and mirrored queues

Eric Windisch eric at cloudscaling.com
Fri May 25 20:10:20 UTC 2012

I feel that the best way to deploy RabbitMQ is to run multiple independently queue servers and have separate consumers to these servers. You can then do client-side balancing to select which Rabbit server messages go. To get that in Nova today would be pretty minor -- especially after the matchmaker lands (this can provide client-side balancing of servers).

--
Eric Windisch