[Openstack] Missing(?) keystone service catalog

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Fri May 25 12:24:03 UTC 2012

On 05/25/2012 05:48 AM, Nick Lothian wrote:
> In case anyone else is running into this problem: I was authenticating
> without using a tenant ID. This seems to work on some implementations
> (TryStack, Rackspace), but not in others (DevStack, HPCloud).

Are you sure that your OS_TENANT_NAME or OS_TENANT_ID environment
variables were not set when using TryStack? If you follow the tutorials
that folks have put together on using it, you likely source'd an rc file
that contained your tenant information (since all trystack users have a
separate tenant)

Best,
-jay