[Openstack] Nodejs in horizon

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Thu May 24 20:42:52 UTC 2012

I agree with the larger problem of being mindful about our supported distros. That said, most of us are (at best) knowledgeable about a single distro's bundled packages. This is amplified by the fact that our CI infrastructure is only gated on a single distro (Ubuntu) currently.

As you noted, the nodejs.tchol.org site seems to offer useful resources for running node on Fedora.

If someone would like to work up a quick writeup of best-practices for installing/configuring node.js on Fedora (I'm not a Fedora user, sorry) I'd be happy to help get it included in the docs.

-          Gabriel