[Openstack] nova user management without the dashboard

Sharif Islam islamsh at indiana.edu
Thu May 24 18:36:19 UTC 2012

Is anyone using nova without utilizing the dashboard?

Most of our users are used to ec2 api from the command line so we are
thinking about generating the credential files and placing them in
user's home directory. The idea is to avoid the extra step of login to
the dashboard and grabbing the file. However, keystone seems to not have
a equivalent command like this:

nova-manage project zipfile projectname username
username-projectname-nova.zip

--sharif

--
Sharif Islam