[Openstack] devstack installation failing

Vaze, Mandar Mandar.Vaze at nttdata.com
Thu May 24 04:47:07 UTC 2012

Last time when I ran into this error, I had updated (git pull) only nova, but forgot to update keystone.
Once I updated (git pull) all the other projects, including keystone, the error went away.

Few things you can use for troubleshooting :

1.       Run this command from terminal - See if the outpur gives any clue : "curl -s -d '{"auth":{"passwordCredentials": {"username": "admin", "password": "nova"}, "tenantName": "admin"}}' -H 'Content-type: application/json' http://10.0.3.15:5000/v2.0/tokens"

2.       Check the keystone database, see if user admin and tenant admin are created OK

-Mandar