[Openstack] centos 6 images

Jason Ford jason at chatinara.com
Tue May 22 03:07:15 UTC 2012

I am trying to put together an image for centos 6 that works like cloud-init on ubuntu does. Currently I have ssh keys getting imported but having some problems getting the disk to dynamically resize to the flavor template as well as the hostname set in horizon to be pushed into the image. Does anyone have any howtos or suggestions on how to get this done? Is there cloud-init for centos just like ubuntu? I would also be interested in how to do this with debian as well.

Thanks!

jason