[Openstack] is it posible to make openatack kickstart

William Herry william.herry.china at gmail.com
Tue May 22 06:43:01 UTC 2012

Hi

Openstack already support boot from ISO image, I am think if I can use
kickstart install (or other auto installation) within openstack,
cause openstack's image only support one root partition(or it can be multi
partition, I just didn't know) not alway meet our need.

what in my mind now is that, I can make a special iso image that auto read
a ks file I provade and start installation,
if I want different settings, I can change that ks file manually

any good advs?

Regards

--

William Herry