[Openstack] [Dashboard] Can't access images/snapshots

Leander Bessa Beernaert leanderbb at gmail.com
Fri May 18 13:01:41 UTC 2012

Ok, i've removed swift from the endpoints and services. Nova volumes is
running with a 2GB file as volume on disk and the log files seem ok.
However, i still keep getting this error for volume-list (
http://paste.openstack.org/show/17991/) and this error for snapshot-list (
http://paste.openstack.org/show/17992/).