[Openstack] How to access an instance from Dashboard using VNC (password)?

Jorge Luiz Correa correajl at gmail.com
Fri May 18 12:12:52 UTC 2012

Hi all,

how we can access an instance using the dashboard and the VNC it provides?
For example, if a common user creates an instance and click on VNC tab, he
will be able to see a VNC console and login screen. How can he know the
password? If the instance is created in command line with nova boot ....
there is an output that shows the root password. But, from inside
dashboard, I couldn't find where to get a similar information.

Thanks!

--
- MSc. Correa, J.L.