[Openstack] SAN and Fibrechannel with OpenStack

Diego Parrilla SantamarĂ­a diego.parrilla.santamaria at gmail.com
Thu May 17 07:40:19 UTC 2012

Hi Wolfgang,

latest versions of our distro supports NFS as backend storage for
instances, volumes and images. Basically a zone shares the same NFS
mountpoint for instances and another mountpoint for volumes, and I guess it
does not differ a lot from what you want to do with FC or iSCSI.

It's in our immediate roadmap to use FC and iSCSI instead of NFS, but may
be you can give a try to our NFS stuff until then ;-)

Cheers
 --
Diego Parrilla
<http://www.stackops.com/>*CEO*