[Openstack] Opening up bug triaging rights

Brian Waldon brian.waldon at rackspace.com
Tue May 15 14:53:29 UTC 2012

While I agree we need to make a better effort at triaging our bugs (some projects more than others), I'm hesitant to fully open up bug triaging rights to everyone. I doubt everyone who would start clicking those buttons have enough information to make the right decisions. This is similar to why we have *-core teams - while that is a bit of a higher risk situation, it's the same concept.

Brian