[Openstack] Error in documentation: Swift + Keystone + S3

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Tue May 15 12:23:00 UTC 2012

Thanks for reporting, Philipp - doc bug logged and we'll get it taken care
of. https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/999655

Thanks Chmouel for confirming the correct settings.

Anne

Anne Gentle | http://justwriteclick.com/

[image: Facebook] <http://facebook.com/conversationandcommunity>[image:
Linkedin] <http://linkedin.com/annegentle>[image: