[Openstack] Swift Object Storage ACLs with KeyStone

Chmouel Boudjnah chmouel at chmouel.com
Tue May 15 09:54:57 UTC 2012

Hi,

In swift+keystone you are not allowed to have ACL between different
account/tenant/project, you can only allow ACL between  different
users in a tenant.
This is probably something not too difficult to implement but it may
needs some tinkering to get it right. Please feel free to log a bug in
keystone and we'll try to address that.

Chmouel.