[Openstack] Stackforge server migration

Andrew Hutchings andrew at linuxjedi.co.uk
Mon May 14 17:35:09 UTC 2012

Hey Jay,

On 14/05/12 17:12, Jay Pipes wrote:
> On 05/14/2012 11:38 AM, Andrew Hutchings wrote:
>> The first problem is more serious and can't be fixed where Gerrit is
>> now, so it will require us to migrate Gerrit to a different server.  I
>> also intend to do this later this week and it will cause at least an
>> hour of downtime.
>
> Any more detail on this? What is the reason that mail doesn't work on
> the original Gerrit server?

There is something outside the node (it is an HP Cloud node) blocking
outgoing port 25 which isn't affecting any of our other nodes (we
presume some bad iptables on the node's host server).

It needs migrating to the stackforge cloud account anyway, this will
just speed up the migration.

Kind Regards
--
Andrew Hutchings - LinuxJedi - http://www.linuxjedi.co.uk/