[Openstack] ERROR: Resize requires a change in size

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Mon May 14 16:59:00 UTC 2012

If you have actually specified a different flavor with the command, then it sounds like this is a bug.  I see the check here:

1450         if (current_memory_mb == new_memory_mb) and flavor_id:
1451             raise exception.CannotResizeToSameSize()

And I don't see any reason for it. It seems like it should be checking if the flavor_id is different.

Vish