[Openstack] Devstack installation script changed ?

Salman Malik salmanmk at live.com
Mon May 14 14:52:29 UTC 2012

Hi Dan,

I am having internet connectivity issues on the node that I was installing the new devstack script. Hope it gets resolved today and then I would send 'git log' output to you.
Also, although the line number that I reported is different from the one you sent, I think these lines are the same (may be some code has been added to the new devstack script).

Vinay, I got around this problem by replacing $QUANTUM_OVS_CONF_FILE with $QUANTUM_PLUGIN_INI_FILE in line 1062 (assuming you are using the same stack.sh as I was) of the stack.sh file. But as Dan said may be we could remove this line altogether (I haven't tried doing that yet).

Thanks,
Salman