[Openstack] 'admin' role hard-coded in keystone and nova, and policy.json

Joshua Harlow harlowja at yahoo-inc.com
Fri May 11 19:25:18 UTC 2012

Cool, I'm glad that is the ultimate goal.

It seems like nova should be asking keystone for an initial policy template of some kind, which nova then fills in its "specifics" with or policies can be fully defined in keystone, either or.

Just people should be aware that making custom roles might not mean much if policy.json files are not also updated.