[Openstack] [Metering] External API definition

Daniel Dyer dan.dyer00 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 03:46:24 UTC 2012

Is it your assumption that there will be one metering service per
"installation" or one per service (i.e swift, nova)? My assumption would be
a single metering service, so the API would need to handle some additional
use cases:
-list services supported
-list metrics for a service type
-get metric details

I would also consider separate use cases for accessing raw events vs.
aggregated metrics.

Dan Dyer
dan.dyer at hp.com