[Openstack] Beyond the Usergroups wiki page

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Wed May 9 23:51:33 UTC 2012

Hello folks,

if you manage a user group or want to create one or you're simply
interested in OpenStack User Groups I would suggest to join this
conversation:

    https://lists.launchpad.net/openstack-community/msg00081.html

I'd like to gather the specifications for a system to keep a better
directory of user groups, offer content for the international community
in languages other than English and have a system to identify/contact
all coordinators of user groups around the world. Your opinion is
appreciated. In a couple of weeks I'd like to have fixed the specs for
the system and move to the proof of concept/prototype phase.

Thanks,
stef