[Openstack] Keystone LDAP integration - 2012.1

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Tue May 8 22:26:41 UTC 2012

On 05/08/2012 04:55 PM, Leandro Reox wrote:
> Hi all
>
> Is Keystone LDAP integration working, we read that the last changes to
> keystone broke the compatibility with ldap. Actually the import of the
> keystone schema into openldap is failing. Anyone knows that actually
> this is actually broken ? or maybe were doing something wrong
>
> Regards
> lele

The Schema that Keystone expects by default has been changed to use the
defautls ferom the OpenLDAP and or 389 DirSrv,  which are the RFC
schemas for users, groups, etc.  You can override pretty much any of the
object classes to a different one if you want, but there is no need to.
The custom schema committed  to Keystone late last year is not required
nor expected.