[Openstack] OpenStack support: KVM vs. QEMU

Razique Mahroua razique.mahroua at gmail.com
Tue May 8 20:30:32 UTC 2012

Hi Lorin,
not that I'm aware off. In fact, even out from Nova, both have the similar features. The only doubt I have is the implementation called "snapshot2" which is a blueprint at Qemu, but any other features are common for both. Appart the speed dev. I thnik the KVM team tries to stick to the qemu dev. when it comes to features
Razique

Nuage & Co - Razique Mahroua
razique.mahroua at gmail.com