[Openstack] i18n of log message

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue May 8 16:55:48 UTC 2012

Ying Chun Guo wrote:
> [...]
> So I prefer option 2. As it is said that   option 3 being not
> significantly more work than option 2, so option 3 is also acceptable
> for me.

So there is no strong consensus so far :) One important prerequisite of
whatever solution we end up choosing is that it should be the same level
across all OpenStack core projects. Consistency is important... So we
should definitely ask PTLs which options they are ready to support, as
it may seriously reduce our options.

We should also have a I18N advocacy czar that will push whatever option
is chosen to completion by documenting the process, encouraging CI /
translators / devs to do any needed work. Anyone up to it ?

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack