[Openstack] Nova Core Cleanup

Vishvananda Ishaya vishvananda at gmail.com
Tue May 8 16:46:07 UTC 2012

Hey Everyone,

There appear to be a number of people on nova-core that no longer have sufficient time to participate in reviews.  In order to facilitate the review process, I'd like to remove some of these people and consider if we may need to add some new core members.

By my count (from http://nova.openstack.org/~soren/stats/nova-review-stats.html) the following people have been very low on reviews over the past few months:

Brian Lamar (12)
Jesse Andrews (12)
Joshua McKenty (0)
Monsyne Dragon (12)
Monty Taylor (4)
Paul Voccio (7)
Soren Hansen (10)
termie (0)
Todd Willey (0)
Lorin Hochstein (2)

I would like to propose that we remove the above 10 people from nova-core.  When they have time in busy schedule to start reviewing again, we can bring them back in. If I don't hear any dissenting votes in the next week, I will remove them.

Please keep in mind that this isn't intended to question the amazing work that all of these people have done for nova.  Nova-core is a review team, so we have to make sure the people on it actually have time to do reviews.

Vish