[Openstack] nova volume creation problem

Shashi Kanth Boddula shashi.bsd at gmail.com
Tue May 8 02:16:13 UTC 2012

Hi John,

In both volume and compute log file the error "nova.rpc.common [-]
Reconnecting to AMQP server on localhost:5672" repeated many times, and
google tells me that this error relates rabbitmq, but then i don't what
could be a solution and whether my problem relates to this.

Thank you.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Shashi Kanth