[Openstack] Install Your Own OpenStack Cloud - Essex Edition

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Mon May 7 14:22:23 UTC 2012

Hi Eric -
Thanks for this documentation effort! I see you have licensed this document
under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Would
you be interested in contributing parts of the document to the OpenStack
documentation?

Here are the parts for which I see a fit:
Configure the Networking (nova-network) page 16-20
USE YOUR CLOUD page 25-48
Appendix A: page 48-49 (add to the glossary)

To contribute to the documentation, review
http://wiki.openstack.org/Documentation/HowTo#First-time_Contributors to
get started. Docs use the same process as development. The docs are stored
in a repository at http://github.com/openstack/openstack-manuals.

Feel free to follow up off-list with any questions you have.

Thanks,
Anne