[Openstack] Ubuntu packaging team

Robbie Williamson robbie at ubuntu.com
Sun May 6 17:44:06 UTC 2012

On 05/04/2012 11:31 AM, Paul Belanger wrote:
> On 12-05-04 07:34 AM, Chuck Short wrote:
>> Hi Paul,
>>
>> We are in the middle of opening quantal for openstack and still working
>> on getting the packages building, however I will have a look at them
>> today and will be integrating them into the packaging branches. Thanks
>> for being patient.
>>
> What is the best way to join the openstack packaging team? And what is
> the preferred method of submitting patches?  Using bzr directly or
> creating issues in launchpad and submitting debdiffs?

In terms of Ubuntu-specific packaging, submitting bugs and attached
debdiffs is the preferred method.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/nova
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/glance
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/swift
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/keystone
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/horizon
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/quantum

--
Robbie Williamson <robbie at ubuntu.com>
robbiew[irc.freenode.net]

"Don't make me angry...you wouldn't like me when I'm angry."
 -Bruce Banner