[Openstack] heads up regarding keystone dev venv on an Ubuntu VM (VirtualBox)

Lorin Hochstein lorin at nimbisservices.com
Fri May 4 20:24:05 UTC 2012

Duncan:

Are you using Vagrant? I saw a recent Vagrant update (1.0.3) that dealt with a networking issue with Ubuntu 12.04, but it was DNS-related:

https://github.com/mitchellh/vagrant/commit/6f5a9d13f3afb64c3efacb7a0873226d68bba10a
https://github.com/mitchellh/vagrant/commit/93d0821220dbe483bd1d129969ac18d914901bb4

Take care,

Lorin