[Openstack] BadCleaning after deleting a VM instance

Bilel Msekni skible at hotmail.fr
Fri May 4 09:32:51 UTC 2012

Hi
i have installed OS Essex and everything is working well so far, yet i have noticed a bad clean up after deleting VMs
1- My Tap interface ( vNIC comming from OpenVSwitch) is still on my bridge and it doesn't go away2- Floating IP doesn't get dissociated resulting in 500 error when i try to fetch all floating IPs
I have seen a bug reported about that and fixed but  the problem still persist for me and for other peoples tooCan anyone help me out here ?
I am using quantum and OpenVSwitch as a pluging on ubuntu 11.04 ( It's an All in one install mode)
P.S : Still trying to get a my VNC to work, i have a bad configuration